About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Saturday, December 10, 2016

QUECHEE, VERMONT - AFTERNOON AT THE CREEK



A hot, humid Saturday afternoon in the interestingly named Quechee, Vermont.


Some of the locals made the best of the weather and took turns swinging out over the river and dropping the fifteen or so feet into the cool water. We sat on the restaurant deck watching.

A perfect afternoon chilling out.



No comments:

Post a Comment