About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Friday, December 2, 2016

CHASING MARTINIS



Low light and only the iPad to shoot with, this is not a high-quality shot. But it was a high-quality martini. From the SoHo Wine and Martini Bar in San Antonio.

My wife introduced me to it after she and some friends, in San Antonio for business, discovered Soho's Peanut Butter martini. It isn't really a martini, but it's a really, really decadent drink. The shot below is not of the PB Martini.

BTW - The sign in the background seems to be a drink, not an insult. According to the website Joe Bartender, the "Mexican Martini" is a drink...not a martini...made with Tequila. The Mexican Fairy is a variation of that drink, and so on.

Took me aback for a short time until I asked...




No comments:

Post a Comment