About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Monday, December 12, 2016

MIAMI BEACH, FLORIDA - THE RISING TIDES?


Miami Beach, where the measure of a man can be determined by his tan lines.


A place to see and be scene, utterly unique amongst American beach locales. Models, actors, business people, and locals who just want to have a good time. The jet set and the working class, all milling and trying  to out Miami each other.

At the Tides you can see them all. Grab a mojito and pull up a chair.





No comments:

Post a Comment