About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Monday, December 19, 2016

OFF THE COAST OF KAUAI - THE DAZE BEFORE SELFIES




Once upon a time, not too long ago, we used to ask other people to take our pictures.

No selfie-stick required, and you got to meet someone along the way.

It's true. I was there.

After a day out on the Na Pali Coast, snorkeling and seeing the sights, our boat headed back to shore, but not without resting a few moments as the sun set into the Pacific in a truly spectacular sunset. This couple, like others on this trip, were our short-term traveling companions on an adventure.

And their honeymoon, if memory serves.








No comments:

Post a Comment