About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Thursday, December 22, 2016

GRIFFITH PARK, LOS ANGELES - DAZED AND CONFUSED



This week ends up being all about signs, which is fun I guess. I didn't start it with a theme, 
the theme just sort of happened.

This sign hangs on a door at the Griffith Park Observatory in Los Angeles. As you can see at some point they apparently sealed the door and moved the entrance.

What I can't understand is why they wouldn't simply cover the word entrance instead of installing a boxed sign below it that contradicts it. Build the box over the word entrance and nobody's the wiser. 

Right?



1 comment: