About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Friday, December 9, 2016

CHASING MARTINIS - THE FRIDAY MARTINI



It's Friday. Three weeks left in 2016. *Gasp*!

Time for a martini or two...with a kick

El Compadre Restaurant, downtown Los Angeles. A
 Compadre original, the Cucumber JalapeƱo martini.

Tito's.

(And if you haven't already, check out the free first chapter of my forthcoming book CHASING MARTINIS!)





No comments:

Post a Comment