About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Monday, May 28, 2018

MEMORIAL DAY 2018



With sincere appreciation and humbleness for the sacrifices of so 
many soldiers on behalf of their fellow Americans.

They served with honor for us all.



1 comment:

  1. This place is perfect for any kind of night you're looking for. In the downstairs area at this event space NYC, you can enjoy a lounge setting while talking over drinks with a small party. Or, if you're looking to mingle or have a bite to eat, you can head upstairs.

    ReplyDelete