About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

MANHATTAN, NY - ROOM WITH A VIEW?



There is no doubt that a room with a spectacular view is something to be appreciated.

And even actively sought.

Over the years I've had some truly spectacular views out the window of various hotel rooms. 

Oceans. Cities. Spectacular landscapes.

And then there's this kind of a view. But what it lacks in charm or inspiration, it more than makes up for in raw humility.

It reminds you who you are and what the world truly is behind the ornate facades.



No comments:

Post a Comment