About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

GIVERNY, FRANCE - HOTEL BAUDY



A small rear courtyard at the Hotel Baudy in Giverny, France.

One of Monet's hangouts during his stay in town. If you're in Giverny to see his Gardens, plan for lunch at the restaurant -- the food is quite good and the surroundings fascinating.

And if want outdoor seating you'll be taken to the rear of the building, where you'll find the courtyard and a beautiful little patio area.



No comments:

Post a Comment