About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Saturday, November 12, 2016

THE BLUE MOUNTAINS, AUSTRALIA - SUNRISE ON THE PAST



The Blue Mountains in Australia are a stunningly beautiful, almost prehistoric region.

As the early morning light beats down into the valley, the morning mists begin to clear, but in many ways this, to me, is evocative of Arthur Conan Doyle's The Lost World.

And that's before we drove down into the mist....


No comments:

Post a Comment