About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Sunday, November 6, 2016

Shhhh...(go back to bed).




A public service announcement from us at Thumbnail Traveler to our American readers in Daylight Savings Time states, who might be up a little early this morning

Daylight Savings Time ended at 2am kids, so unless you've already built that into your morning you've got another hour of sleep.

You're welcome.




No comments:

Post a Comment