About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

GIVERNY, FRANCE - BLAST FROM THE PAST




This looks more like an image from the 1960s, and likely is duplicated as such. But for me it's a memory of the early 1990s.

Giverny, France. Where we walked amongst the plants once tended by Monet, and dined at the Hotel Baudy where he once may have dined.

Love Monet, even if it means just following in his footsteps.


But this IS a Citroen, and it IS in the French countryside. The rest may be at your imagination.



No comments:

Post a Comment