About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

NORTHERN ARIZONA - SIMPLY GRAND



I've been working through my archives and adding in a few new images I've been able to scan off of a series of old 35mm negatives. Some work, some are old enough the scans are, well, rather colorful in all the wrong ways.

But in the meantime here's one that worked quite well, I think. The Grand Canyon.

As if you needed to be told.





No comments:

Post a Comment