About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Thursday, October 20, 2016

SANTA MONICA, CA - LONELY STRETCH OF ROAD



(I'm having real fun with the monthlong OCTOBER COUNTRY theme. Can you tell?)

The dark and empty street is fodder for the imagination. What is calming and reassuring during the day becomes mysterious and menacing when the sun is down.

Our breath catches, and every little movement catches our eye. 

Don't worry. It's only five blocks to your home. That might just have been a cat you heard.

What could possibly happen?





1 comment:

  1. Sleepy little beach town...but secrets hide around every corner.

    ReplyDelete