About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

SANTA FE, NM - THE CITY PARK IN THE OCTOBER COUNTRY



Have you noticed, when watching scary television shows and horror movies, how many times the unspeakable happens in the middle of city parks? It's in the October Country? 

I mean, who goes walking there after dark?

Shhhhh...was that someone in the bushes up ahead? Why don't we just have a seat and wait.




No comments:

Post a Comment