About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Friday, October 21, 2016

THE FRIDAY MARTINI




This week's Friday Martini is from my book CHASING MARTINIS (preview chapter here.). 

On board Holland America's VEENDAM, for our recent transit of the Panama Canal, we attended a series of martini classes, which allowed me to get quite a few "process" shots for the book.

This one, obviously illustrating a proper pour, featured Smirnoff vodka.




1 comment:

  1. ... it's all in the wrist, and then in the glass, and then Bottoms Up...Friday is better with the Martini Magic, and sharing it with the one you love.

    ReplyDelete