About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Monday, October 10, 2016

JOSHUA TREE NP. CA - MIDNIGHT DESERT




Continuing on our October Country theme, this was shot using time-exposure in the Joshua Tree National Park. I don't usually shoot time-exposures, and this was just a little fun I was having just after shooting the sunset and noting how positively dark the desert becomes after the sun goes down.

Again, it's OCTOBER COUNTRY.



2 comments:

  1. When a picture is captured by your heart, once witnessed...you only need to look again, and again, and again...thanks TT, I can feel winter coming on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mary -- definitely a chill in the air. (Finally.)

    ReplyDelete