About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

PARIS, FRANCE - THE MOULIN ROUGE



Four or five times a year I go through the archives and rediscover a bunch of images or settings I'd forgotten. Mostly because my..ahem...focus was on a different element of the shoot. But there are plenty of the "in-between" shots which are worthy of attention, and someday...someday...I will get around to them.

This image -- obviously the Moulin Rouge in Paris -- was one I captured solely on one of my walkabouts. Taken at roughly the same time as Baz Luhrmann's film of the same name was released, this simply caught my eye as I was traipsing around Montmartre.



No comments:

Post a Comment