About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Unabashed Plug - Do You Like Jazz?


One of the bonuses of running multiple websites is bending them to your will.

So, an unabashed plug: My wife, an accomplished jazz recording artist, is making her five CDs available on our Etsy store. (In addition to iTunes, Amazon and her own website.)

Take a look and listen, and maybe pick up some holiday music while you're at it.

CRIS BARBER MUSIC AT BARBERGALLERY







1 comment:

  1. ...I do have all cris' CD's...but I also like sharing with my friends, and there is always a birthday/anniversary/holiday party to go to...they are great presents.

    ReplyDelete