About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Pic of the Day: Into the Spirit



I was walking my dogs this morning and was disappointed with the relatively few houses that are decorating (so far) for Halloween. This is among my favorite times of year, when the world is full of mystery again. So far nobody's got that October Country spirit going.

Then again, it might be the 100F weather we're having.

Yeah. Could be.

(These post-sunset trees were photographed on the western shore of Lake Tahoe.)



No comments:

Post a Comment