About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Pic of the Day: Malibu Sunset


On a day many, many years ago my wife had a gig at a private party in Malibu, the famous colony of entertainment types just northwest of Los Angeles.

Because of the nature of the gig I would not be able to stay at the party while she played. It happens sometimes, so I brought along my trusty Nikon and went down to the beach for some afternoon and sunset shots. The sunset that evening was stunning, adding some five photographs to my permanent portfolio. This is one.

(This is available as one of the Sunset Greeting Card Collection from my online store.)



No comments:

Post a Comment