About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Pic of the Day: Breakfast on the Road



When I'm traveling my favorite meal of the day is breakfast. The first cup of coffee, an egg or omelette. Hash browns (love hash browns) and meat of some kind. (Even if I called it sausage, the phrase "meat of some kind" usually still applies.)

For me it's part of the adventure. The beginning of a new chapter.



(Breakfast at the Ludlow Cafe, along Route 66 in the California desert.)



No comments:

Post a Comment