About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Pic of the Day: Shopping Overload



Inside the Mall of America, just a handful of miles south of Minneapolis and Minneapolis Airport.

The Mall is the largest shopping mall in the United States, comprising 2.5M square feet of retail space, and a complete indoor area approach five million square feet.

It includes an indoor amusement park and an oceanic aquarium.

Any way you slice it, that's a LOT of mall.







No comments:

Post a Comment