About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Saturday, May 20, 2017

LIFE TO DATE TRAVELS



Not sure if I've shared this before, but by the end of last year 
this was my life-to-date footprint for travel.

Three oceans, five continents, and dozens and dozens of items clicked off the NOW list.

Lots left to see, and some really cool things in the next few years 
once we refill the financial coffers after 2016...

Stay tuned for the fun.

Heading down to Laguna Beach today for a couple of days in the sun. 

I'm sure some shots will be posted shortly of this mini-cation.






No comments:

Post a Comment