About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Friday, May 26, 2017

THE FRIDAY MARTINI - MARTINIS 101



It's Friday, and that means Martinis!

A special event this week. As part of the planned promotion for the book
CHASING MARTINIS, we're setting up a series of events at local bars and night spots.

Martinis 101, a half hour (or so) presentation on the history and mixing of one of the most classic beverages at your local watering hole.

Tonight we have what we are calling the 

MARTINIS 101 "Not-so-dry" Run Through!

Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment