About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

ANNAPOLIS, MARYLAND - ROAD TRIP



In our family road trips start at dawn or shortly before. The sun just peeks above the eastern horizon.

There's a strong smell of coffee in the car as we pull out and head for the highway.

The destination could be hours or even days away.

But the trips always start the same way.

Time for a road trip.



No comments:

Post a Comment