About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Monday, May 15, 2017

KING OF PRUSSIA, PENNSYLVANIA - SNOWED IN


In my travels, I have only been snowed in and delayed once.

I arrived in King of Prussia, not too far from George Washington's famous Valley Forge, a day before the Eastern Seaboard was due to be hit by a very strong snowstorm. I knew before landing that I was going to be in the area for a few extra days.

Five days and two hotels after the originally scheduled departure, we were wings up and I was headed back tot he much warmer climate of Southern California.

Doesn't look too bad in the shot below, taken from my hotel room window, but this was only day two of a three day deluge. Next time I know this is happening, I'm renting a 4x4.



No comments:

Post a Comment