About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Pic of the Day: Tiptoe Through the Tulips



Or better yet, don't. They're too beautiful. 

Every Spring thousands of towns across the world plant tulips to dress up their downtown districts. I've been to the gigantic Aalsmeer flower auction center outside of Amsterdam, and love to see the flowering tulips whenever I encounter them.

These beauties are from the downtown shopping area along Pearl Street in Boulder, Colorado.




No comments:

Post a Comment