About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Friday, May 15, 2015

Pic of the Day: One Month From Today




One month from today my blushing bride and I will be in London celebrating our 30th anniversary. We have a planned "Party at the Pub" and an earlier in the day recommitment ceremony in the park near Big Ben. Our friend Lindsay -- a priest at St. James Piccadilly -- will be performing the ceremony.

I will be posting photos of our entire journey, which will commence in New York City, cross the pond to London, and join my parents for Fathers' Day in Annapolis.

And yes, there will be martinis.


God we were young...

(No, I did not take this picture. Obviously. It's from our official photographer's work. I suppose he thought he was being funny when he included the Stop sign in the background, or he simply didn't see it -- any decent photographer would have caught that and moved to his left to obscure the sign behind the limo driver. I catch those things now, many years later.)

2 comments: