About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Pic of the Day: Finding Paradise


After a twenty minute drive from Anguilla's main town of The Valley, we found ourselves on an remote beach just beyond Nat's Palm Grove, which I have written about previously as the most isolated restaurant I've ever encountered. I don't know if it remains that way.

At the time we found ourselves sharing the beach with  two British expats and no one else.

When I stand in places like this I feel very far from the civilized world, and it's not an unpleasant feeling.








1 comment:

  1. ...and if you like this TT...you will love the TV show " Death In Paradise ".

    ReplyDelete