About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Pic of the Day: Butchart Gardens


One of the most stunning gardens in the world is just north of Victoria, BC on Vancouver Island. 

Butchart Gardens is a huge and gorgeous attraction kept in pristine shape by its gardeners. several pathways cross through a variety of landscapes, each featuring its own motif and approach.

Below is the Sunken Garden which, as you can see, may be viewed from above or via a wandering path through the middle.






1 comment: