About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Pic of the Day: Look Both Ways



One truth about driving in the Mojave Desert is that the traffic is usually quite light.

Still, when you come to a stop sign, no matter how old, it's best to look both ways before pulling out.







1 comment:

  1. This pic is so strong...the viewer doesn't know which way to go...and where it startes, or where it ends...nice job "TT"...always keep us thinking.






    ReplyDelete