About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Friday, February 13, 2015

Pic of the Day: Andie's On Main



I love diners. Just really good, down home, unpretentious diners. A few months ago I discovered Andie's on Main in Auburn, Washington. I found it last year on a list of "best breakfasts in Auburn" while headed to that neck of the woods. I've been back a couple of times already, for both breakfast and lunch. Relaxed "locals" atmosphere, a pleasant smile, and attention to the all-important coffee mug.

(And a killer Patty Melt, BTW.)

Andie's on Main - Facebook Page





No comments:

Post a Comment