About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Friday, April 29, 2016

THE FRIDAY MARTINI - HOLLYWOOD, CA

This week's Friday Martini is from the center of Hollywood, just a half block up from the famous intersection of Hollywood and Vine.

The Delphine Eatery and Bar is located in The W Hotel, featuring excellent American cuisine and -- obviously -- a wonderful bar and selection of drinks. Service is prompt and Southern California friendly.


The Vodka was Ciroc.

Have a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment