About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

THE BEST MARTINI ON THE LAS VEGAS STRIP? #5



This Friday we'll be announcing our official Chasing Martinis selection for 

BEST MARTINI ON THE LAS VEGAS STRIP 

as well as our personal choice for 

BEST PLACE TO SIT AND SIP 


Hope you drop by for the results, but in the meantime here's another
of the candidates:

Emiril Lagasse's TABLE 10, THE PALAZZO

Belvedere vodka.



No comments:

Post a Comment