About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

WASHINGTON, DC - SOMEBODY CHECK THE LIGHTS


It's happened to all of us. Forget to check the timer on the lamp in the living room. Or let the outside yard light timer get a little out of sync, so that they come on at 3pm and go off at 8.

Happens to us all. Like the Park Service. 

Apparently the lights on the Washington Monument aren't quite synced right.

Hate it when that happens.




No comments:

Post a Comment