About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

HONOLULU, HAWAII - A LITTLE WINTER DREAMING



View of the Halekulani Hotel on Waikiki Beach from her sister property 
the Waikiki Parc, our favorite spot to stay for visits to Oahu.

We were gifted with two nights at the Halekulani for our honeymoon. The hotel is listed
among the very best in the world, and deservedly so. We stay at the Parc for budgetary
reasons and, frankly, the view. As you can see, it's tremendous.

Just the thing for wishful thinking on a cold winter day.



No comments:

Post a Comment