About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Sunday, January 22, 2017

THE SUNDAY QUOTE



This is, perhaps, a bit self-indulgent, but this quote is my own. It serves me well.



The quote came to me while I was on the road through a particularly flat post-volcanic section of Idaho. In the distance I could see mountains rising from the flatness, and it occurred to me that I'm  always driven by what is up ahead, in the distance. It's where my travels take me and it's where I want to go.

The photograph is of the main road through Joshua Tree National Park.



No comments:

Post a Comment