About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Friday, January 27, 2017

CHASING MARTINIS - SOUTH DAKOTA



This week the Chase for the Friday Martini  
takes us to Rapid City, South Dakota for a martini and buffalo burger
at the Gold Bison Grille, inside the Holiday Inn Rushmore Plaza.

Slightly stylized and really very tasty combo, even though it's not 
the first thing that might come to mind for a healthy dinner.

A different angle on this shot is included in my book CHASING MARTINIS

Have a great weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment