About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Poking My Head in to Wave Hello











Just a brief poke of the head in between Pics of the Day to note I am traveling and will be posting a couple of essays in a week or so detailing some of the adventures; a major Life List Achievement (Stonehenge!!!); and a last-straw frustration with a major hotel brand which is now, unfortunately, on my Do Not Use list.

But more about that later. For the nonce (I am in Britain and learning to speak British) please visit the Thumbnail Traveler Facebook page for a few low-res updates and photos!




No comments:

Post a Comment