About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Pic of the Day:




Pictures of the day can be just about anywhere, with just about anything as the topic. These are the shots which were taken on my travels, but not necessarily part of my travel portfolio.

This surfboard, on Saint Jean Beach on St Barth, is one such shot. It doesn't convey a sense of St Barth per se, but is I think a fun shot nonetheless.



No comments:

Post a Comment