About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

BREAKFAST AT...



One of my favorite things when I'm traveling is to find a really great breakfast spot. 

This little meal is at the Ludlow Cafe in Ludlow, California. On Route 66, 
roughly halfway between Needles and Barstow.

I love breakfast, particularly when I'm on the road. It doesn't have to be American style...I've had fantastic morning meals consisting of no more than coffee and croissants.

Mostly it's having a well-done meal in interesting surroundings.

Oh, coffee's ready...



No comments:

Post a Comment