About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Friday, January 5, 2018

IN MEMORIUM




Today we bury my father alongside my mother, the love of his life and soulmate.

He was, by any standard, a true American war hero, great mind and caring father.

G'bye Dad. And thank you.


1 comment:

  1. "The sailor hears the mermaids call...and leaves land, for sea , one last time... remembering a true American,a true husband/father, and above all...a leader of men ".

    ReplyDelete