About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Friday, July 28, 2017

QUOTE #5 - Linda Ellerbee



A week of quotes, ending with journalist Linda Ellerbee. Her career and life were exemplars of hope, achievement and courage in the face of truly daunting odds.

One of my personal heroes.


“People are pretty much alike. It's only that our differences are more susceptible to definition than our similarities." – Linda Ellerbee
















No comments:

Post a Comment