About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

AMERICAN HISTORY - TAOS PUEBLO, NEW MEXICO



Native Americans are a core part of American history, with their experiences ranging from the depths of our worst inhumanity to their own characterization of our best humanity.

I have worked with Native Americans on numerous occasions and they are truly an as-yet unrealized aspect to our history and asset for our collective tomorrow.The Taos Pueblo, in north central New Mexico, is one of the oldest continually-occupied cities in America. 

The feel for the past is palpable.











No comments:

Post a Comment