About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Thursday, February 23, 2017

THE MOJAVE DESERT, CA - INTROSPECTION



I find myself in serious need of an escape to the desert.

In my experience, there are two types of locations in this world which will settle your mind and reiterate your place in this vast universe: the empty desert and a lonely seashore.

Standing alone in either is a lesson on the relative importance of things.

And so I find myself in need of a trip to the desert.




No comments:

Post a Comment