About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

ALBUQUERQUE, NM - THE VIEW FROM ON-HIGH



Above it all.

Hot air ballooning above Albuquerque, New Mexico.

An amazing way to get above it all. Despite an at-time crippling acrophobia, even I was able to appreciate the world and the view around me. Just simply astounding.

Next time I do this, it will be over the Napa Valley. It's all about the adventure, 
and living the most exciting life you can.



No comments:

Post a Comment