About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Friday, February 17, 2017

THE FRIDAY MARTINI - PESCATORE RESTAURANT AND WINE BAR, NEW YORK




Another Friday is upon us, and that means it's time to think about the weekend 
and what we're going to do for fun. Time to chill and reset.

This week's Friday Martini is from Pescatore, a Midtown Manhattan eatery and wine bar on 2nd Ave, near 51st. Great food, fun atmosphere and really good martinis.

Absolut.

Have a great (and safe) weekend.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment