About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Saturday, February 18, 2017

MONUMENT VALLEY, ARIZONA - JUST BEFORE SUNRISE



It's a wet and stormy morning here in SoCal as we wake up from what is reportedly 
the most intense weather system we've seen in a couple of decades. It will be a sad morning 
for many as light breaks and we can see the damage wrought by the wind and rain.

So I need a zen moment. Sunrise in the Monument Valley is a perfect place
 to have that moment of peace and tranquility. 



No comments:

Post a Comment