About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

LAS VEGAS - FREMONT STREET



D'oh.

Got so busy preparing for the trip to Tahoe and Yosemite -- and writing a blog entry -- that I forgot this morning's Pic of the Day. Here you go:

Fremont Street, Las Vegas.

The earliest part of gambling in the city, and the only true "strip" located in the city's actual limits. (The Strip is actually outside Las Vegas' city limits.)

Vegas excitement with a slightly seedy undertone. This is where the true bohemians come to let loose.

(Though personally I prefer a room at Caesars Palace...)



No comments:

Post a Comment